Amazon Web services partners in Kenya
Rova Digital Limited has partnered with Amazon to bring you Amazon Web Services Providers in Nairobi. AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
These cloud computing web services provide a variety of basic abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools.
AWS has been adopted by various leading businesses in the world due to its flexible nature. AWS is highly scalable and is also secure whereby data is protected from being leaked or being lost. Due to its pay as you go basis AWS is cheaper in terms of hosting and data storage as one only pays for the space they have used and the time they have used it.
We are the best Amazon Web Services Providers in Nairobi Kenya
Services offered by AWS include:
- Amazon EC2: With Amazon EC2 you can create servers in minutes with your preferred operating
- Amazon S3: This service allows for storing of data on the cloud
- Amazon CloudFront: This service ensures that your web hosting is efficient
- Amazon VPC: This service offers security for your data.
- AWS Lambda: This instance allows you to work in an environment highly capable of supporting any development you do.
- Amazon RDS: With this service we will have dedicated instances for databases in a matter of minutes,
Benefits of using AWS
- An uptime of up to 99.99%
- Offers unlimited scalability,
- A high degree of hybridity,
- Easy uploading, downloading and migration of data.
- Unlimited amount of server and storage space.
- You can use multiple languages
- Data recovery and security guaranteed
How does AWS pricing work?
AWS offers you a pay-as-you-go approach for pricing for over 160 cloud services. With AWS you pay only for the individual services you need, for as long as you use them, and without requiring long-term contracts or complex licensing. AWS pricing is similar to how you pay for utilities like water and electricity. You only pay for the services you consume, and once you stop using them, there are no additional costs or termination fees.
How do you pay for AWS?
Pay-as-you-go allows you to easily adapt to changing business needs without overcommitting budgets and improving your responsiveness to changes. With a pay-as-you-go model, you can adapt your business depending on need and not on forecasts, reducing the risk of over positioning or missing capacity.
Save when you reserve
For certain services like Amazon EC2 and Amazon RDS, you can invest in reserved capacity. With Reserved Instances, you can save up to 75% over equivalent on-demand capacity. When you buy Reserved Instances, the larger the upfront payment, the greater the discount.
Pay less by using more
With AWS, you can get volume based discounts and realize important savings as your usage increases. For services such as S3, pricing is tiered, meaning the more you use, the less you pay per GB. AWS also gives you options to acquire services that help you address your business needs.